- Collect 1-10 in this first colour and number game.
- Teach number sequencing
- Friendly caterpillar characters
- Suitable for ages 3-6
A fun colour matching game that encourages number recognition and sequencing. Take turns picking up number cards to add to your quirky caterpillar characters. Cards feature both the written number and dots to count, developing both number recognition and counting skills. Cards must be put into the right position on the caterpillar to count from 1-10. The winner is the first person to complete their caterpillar!
Cards are colour coded on the front and reverse, making it easier for children to a) build their caterpillar character and b) match the cards to the caterpillar's feet for a simpler colour matching version of the game. This is a great game to teach number sequencing, and can be used as a handy number line once the caterpillar is complete.
- 4 jigged caterpillar boards
- 40 caterpillar segments (4 sets of numbers 1 to 10)
- 1 instruction leaflet
- Encourages Colour Recognition
- Develops Number and Counting Skills
- Encourages Observational Skills
- Develops Personal and Social Skills
Publisher: Orchard Toys,
Number of players: 2-4