A chunky 20 piece number puzzle to help learn numbers to 10
- A colourful 20 piece number puzzle
- A fun introduction to counting from 1-10
- Develops hand eye coordination
- Giant poster included
- Suitable for ages 2-5
A fun and colourful introduction to counting. Piece together the numbered street from 1 to 10, then find the corresponding number of friendly animals for each house.
This first puzzle is a great way to develop hand-eye coordination and problem-solving skills for young learners. Also includes a giant poster perfect for any bedroom or playroom.
Puzzle/poster size 86 x 29 cm
- Develops Hand Eye Coordination
- Develops Number and Counting Skills
- Encourages Observational Skills
Publisher: Orchard Toys,